Chinese tea expert Daniel Lui has written a number of comprehensive and easy to follow guides that will help you expand your knowledge of tea and tea-making. Whether you are a beginner or an expert, our Learn Section contains a wealth of valuable information and it's all free. The guides are available online by selecting the links on the left.
Here are just a few of the points that are covered:
- How to make any tea taste better using the traditional Gong Fu Cha method of tea-making
- Why is water temperature so important to the taste of tea?
- How to shop for Chinese tea and get the best quality at the best price
- What are the types of Chinese teas
- How is Chinese tea manufactured?
- What do the different types of Chinese teas taste like?
- Why do certain teapots make tea taste better?
- How to choose the best teapot for your tea
- How to season a Yixing teapot
- How to store Pu-erh tea to make your tea taste better and enhance your investment
Do you have a question about Chinese tea? Contact us at info@TheChineseTeashop.com.
Would You Like To Be A Contributor to The Library?
Ask The Tea Wizard
Don't know which tea is right for you? Answer a few questions and the Online Wizard will show you all the Chinese teas that suit your taste.